- Inlet Size: 16mm
- Fixed Bezel
- Push & Pull Crown
- Push Button Deployment Buckle
- Free Bracelet Sizing
- Free Lifetime Battery Replacement

Also Known As Model # T028.210.11.117.00 / T0282101111700 / 282101111700
Authenticity Guaranteed 100%

Our primary goal at AuthenticWatches.com is to ensure that all of our clients have a pleasant shopping experience without having any doubt regarding the authenticity of our products.

Please do not hesitate to call us at (800) 808-9928 or +1 (805) 823-8888 if you are not 100% comfortable shopping with us after reviewing the link below.

All authentic watches and accessories sold by AuthenticWatches.com are 100% authentic with all serial numbers intact, and any item purchased will be no different than the same watch purchased at an authorized dealer. All items originate from the manufacturer, and are carefully inspected upon arrival by a team of trained professionals to ensure quality and authenticity. To assure authenticity in advance of purchase, the reputation of a seller should be thoroughly vetted. We are top rated sellers on all major websites and have included a link for you to review below:

AuthenticWatches.com Reviews
View AuthenticWatches.com Customer Feedback from Verified Review Sites.

5 stars based on 6 reviews 
Palisades Park NJ
I would recommend to a friend
Perfect Fit It is stunning on me. Gives just the right amount of bling and subtlety. Very happy with the item and the over all experience.
Pros:Classy & Beautiful
Cons:None
0 of 0 found this review helpful Was this review helpful to you? Yes / No
Customer service blew my mind This company overall is absolutely awesome, overnight shipping - the prices are unbeatable - the customer service is outstanding and its just really a good vibe to deal with. Love the watch!
Pros:Customer service
Cons:I had to wait a full 18 hours till my watch was delivered on my doorstep (HAHA jk)
Tissot Stylis I had called inquiring about Tissot watches and the customer service team at AuthenticWatches showed me this one. I love it! Its such a pretty and elegant watch. I especially love how the diamond accents continue on a few links on the bracelet. Great customer service!
Pros:None
Nice quality and Great Price! I purchased this for my daughter for her graduation gift and was a little hesitant! I love watches and wanted to get her something nice as she entered the "adult world" though she has shown interest in my collection I wasnt sure.

She loved it and cried when she got it! Tissot is a great watchmaker and with the battery I know she wont have to worry about maintenance as much.

Great company with amazing prices. I felt secure in my purchase and opted to use pay pal. I will recommend authenticwatches to everyone! Very professional staff too. If they dont know an answer they will ask for you (I had a separate question on a Rolex for myself) not mislead you or guess,
Pros:free shipping, perfect condition, price
Cons:none
Better in person Found this item on AuthenticWatches polyvore profile and loved the way it was put together with the other items so I placed an order knowing if i didnt like it i could return it. The picture of the item on there website does not do this piece justice. Im glad i talked myself into making this purchase! It was well worth every penny spent.
Pros:Best price, very fashionable, looks better in person
Cons:None this is a great company
Atlanta
Good price The discounted price was unbeatable by any other company online. Bought it as a gift. Hope she likes the watch when I give it to her but even if she doesn't im sure we can find her another watch at a great deal. the extended return policy and no restocking fee on the watch was a huge plus
Pros:Price, shipping was fast and free no restocking fee and extended returns
🠩
Customer Reviews

JOIN THE WAIT LIST